Tigers with Golden Triangle Tour
Duration: 15 Nights / 16 Days
Destination Covered: Ranthambhore | Jaipur | Agra | Bandhavgarh
Description: The 16 days long ‘Chasing the Tigers in Kipling Land’ has been designed to let you explore the famous wildlife sanctuaries across north and central India. When it comes to exploring the Indian wild, you’ll be exploring Kipling’s Kanha and several other wildlife sanctuaries in this region such as Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha National Park and the Pench National Park.
- Guided excursion to India Gate, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and Rashtrapati Bhawan
- 3 wildlife safaris in the Ranthambore National Park
- Elephant joy ride to Amber Fort
- Guided tour of Jaipur- City Palace, Hawa Mahal and the Jantar Mantar
- Guided tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the local attractions
- Jeep safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park
- 4 Jungle safaris in the Kanha National Park
- 2 wildlife safaris in the Pench National Park
Best Of India and Nepal
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 75,325||₹ 88,262||₹ 1,05,512||₹ 1,22,762|
|5 to 8||₹ 67,792||₹ 79,436||₹ 94,961||₹ 1,10,486|
|9 & More||₹ 64,026||₹ 75,023||₹ 89,685||₹ 1,04,348|
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- daily Breakfast. Full board at the game parks.
- Safari in shared vehicle with a naturalist.
- Transfers and sightseeing as noted in the itinerary by vehicle with AC on private basis.
- Local English / Language speaking guides for sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to monuments and special cultural events as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of a MTA representative at the airport.
- International flights / travel insurance / Visa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, soft drinks.
- Sightseeing additional or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the ‘itinerary.
- All costs arising due to natural disasters.such as landslides, strikes
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, resulting in higher transportation costs of surface and,
- Ground services,which could come into force before departure.