Thimpu, Paro & Punakha for 6 Days
Destination Covered: Thimpu | Paro | Punakha
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Description: The rich culture of Bhutan makes it an ideal place to plan a holiday. A personalized tour is planned for 6 days and covers the major destinations like Thimphu, Punakha and Paro. Don’t worry; you will see the best sights of all these places. How you can forget about the Chief Abbot of Je Khenpo which is the chief Monastic Body of Bhutan. Being a summer residence of Je Khenpo, these places are really beautiful and eye catching. A cherished trip to the National Library in Thimphu will make your day joyful. Here, you will find a great collection of Buddhist texts and manuscripts of ancient time.
- Thimphu valley from BBS Tower.
- Religious Nature – Chang Gangkha Monastery.
- Chimi Lhakhang – The Temple of Fertility.
- Visit to Drukgyel Dzong (Bhutan Victory Fort).
- Hike to Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery.
- Go to famous stupa and see the traditional crafts of Bhutan.
- Visit Dochula pass to give you a thrill experience.
- Behold the calm atmosphere of Masagang, Tsendagang, Terigang, Jejeganphugang, Kangphugang and Zonphugang.
- Enjoy the awesome weather there.
- Take a long walk in a pristine valley.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfers & Sightseeings as per itinerary
- All Taxes except GST
- Services other than specified.
- Airfare and train fare.
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- 9 % Government service tax
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.