The Legacy of Imperials.
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Destinations : Delhi | Mandawa | Bikaner | Jaisalmer | Jodhpur | Ranakpur | Udaipur | Pushkar| Jaipur | Agra | Delhi
Rajasthan – The Land of Maharaja and their great regimes. Rajasthan gives a complete taste of India with its colourful and glorious lifestyle. The historical palaces, forts, temples, colourful Haveli and cultural uniqueness. Legacy Of Imperials is a complete tour of Rajasthan which brings you in the land of royal families. Our tour will start from Delhi and go through the painted haveli region of Mandawa, Old city of Bikaner, the golden city of Jaislamer known for its dessert, great Jain temples of ranakpur and the pink city of Jaipur. But one can not imagine India without admiring the marvellous Tajmahal. Where we will conclude the visit. Welcome to the Land of royal legacies.
- Explore the unexplored region of the painted Haveli.
- Life of Maharajas and Their reigns.
- Walk and Explore the Village culture.
- Experience the Sunset with Camel Ride in Sam Sandunes at Jaisalmer.
- Feel like Maharaja while climbing to fort Amer with Elephant Ride.
Legacy Of Imperials Tour
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 47,840||₹ 89,215||₹ 74,425||₹ 1,01,270|
|4 to 8||₹ 43,095||₹ 53,300||₹ 66,950||₹ 91,130|
|8 & More||₹ 40,690||₹ 50,375||₹ 63,245||₹ 86,060|
|Delhi||Rockwell Plaza / Treebo/Similar||Florence Inn / Bloom Room/Similar||The Muse Sarover portico / Lemon Tree Hotel/Similar||Crowne Plaza / Raddision/Similar|
|Mandawa||Mandawa Haveli/Similar||Saravilas/Similar||Sand and Dunes/Similar||Castle Mandawa/Similar|
|Bikaner||Harasar Haveli/Similar||Bhawar Nivas, Hotel Sagar/Similar||Hotel Heritage / Lal Garh Palace/Similar||Laxmi Nivas Palace / Gajner Palace/Similar|
|Jaisalmer||Deep Mahal / Hayat/Similar||Hotel Rana / Rawalkot/Similar||Fort Rajwada / Gorbandh Palace/Similar||Marriott / Taj Gateway/Similar|
|Jodhpur||Kuchaman Haveli/Similar||Kuchaman Haveli/Jodhana Elite, Polo Heritage/Similar||Ratan Vilas/Haveli Innpal/Similar||The Ummed/Similar|
|Udaipur/Similer||Treebo Udainiwas/Similar||Jagat Niwas / Boheda Palace/Similar||Golden Tulip / Rajputana Palace/Similar||Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace/Similar|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Legacy/Pushkar Bagh/Similar||Jagat Palace/Pushkar Palace/Similar||Ananta Spa & Resort/Similar||Ananta Spa & Resort/Similar|
|Jaipur||Treebo/Similar||Umaid Mahal/Vimal Heritage/Similar||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/Similar||Radisson/Holiday Inn/Similar|
|Agra||Coral tree Home Stay/Pearl Of Taj home Stay/Similar||Taj Vilas/Atulya Taj/Similar||Cristal Sarovar Premier/Four Point By Sheraton/Similar||Double tree By Hilton/Courtyard By Marriott/Simi|
* In Case of Non Availability of Above Mentioned Hotels, Similar Category Hotels would be Provided
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for .
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers.
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and Monument visits.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Rikshaw Ride in Old Delhi.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Camel Safari in Jaisalmer.
- Optional Dinner with an Indian Family at Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Jaipur Amber Fort.
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request).
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get informations, we can assist you to get the visa for India).
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks.
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site).
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture.
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST).