The Heritage of India
Duration : 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destinations : Mumbai | Ajanta | Udaipur | Jodhpur | Bikaner | Jaipur | Ranthambore | Agra | Delhi
Discover the bustling commercial city of Mumbai and the National Capital Delhi. Admire the beautiful cave paintings at Ajanta, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit the shimmering Lake City of Udaipur and the majestic fort at Jodhpur and enjoy sundowner on the sand dunes at Bikaner. Soak in the colourful Pink City of Jaipur. See from close quarters the legendary tigers at Ranthambore and one of the seven wonders of the world ‘The Taj Mahal’- all this and more in utmost luxury.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Ajanta Cave Monuments.
- Indulge in a Royal Lunch at the Udaipur
- Enjoy Cocktail Dinner with Marwar Culinary Delight in Jodhpur
- Camel procession followed by Sundowner Cocktails at the Sand Dunes in Bikaner
- Witness an Exhibition Elephant Polo Match in Jaipur.
- An exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit the Magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra and enjoy Champagne breakfast.
Maharaja Express – The Heritage of India
2018-19 Season Tariff
The Heritage of India
Per Cabin Per Journey Price for 7 Nights / 8 Days Journey
|Maharajas’ Express Tariff in USD for 2018-19 Express – The Heritage of India|
|Deluxe Cabin||Twin Sharing||USD 6840 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||USD 5160 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Junior Suite||Twin Sharing||USD 9890 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||USD 8910 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Suite||Twin Sharing||USD 13800 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||USD 13800 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Presidential Suite||Twin Sharing||USD 23700 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||USD 23700 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Maharajas’ Express Tariff in INR for 2018-19|
|Deluxe Cabin||Twin Sharing||INR 454800 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||INR 343100 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Junior Suite||Twin Sharing||INR 657600 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||INR 592430 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Suite||Twin Sharing||INR 917570 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||INR 917570 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|Presidential Suite||Twin Sharing||INR 1575830 Per Person||Twin Sharing Cabin|
|Single Suppliment||INR 1575830 Per Person||Single Cabin|
|# USD 500 per person extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.|
|# GST will be extra as applicable.|
|Meeting Point||The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Mumbai / 1430 hrs|
|Boarding||Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai|
|Departure at||1640 hours|
|Disembarking at||Safsarjang Railway Station.|
* Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing
* Service tax will be charged extra as applicable
* For child policy and other details, please refer to our website
* Itineraries, destinations, venues and schedules departure are subject to change without prior notice.
* All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
* Supplement will apply for Signature Journey, Special occasions such as a New Year, Christmas etc.
Christmas & New Year, Signature Journey Supplement Chanrges
There will be supplement charge of USD 500 per pax travelling during the tour falling on New Year eve and Christmas.The supplement charge will be applicable for child between 05-12 years also.Supplement charges may be applicable for certain signature journeys as announced by IRCTC from time to time.
Maharajas’ Express does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavour to maintain.
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking. However, this is not recommended by us.
- Single child (5 years – 12 years) sharing cabin with adults – 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing of double bed with two full paid adults. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking. However, this is not recommended by us.OR Single child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the (adult fare + Supplement charges) if requested in a separate cabin.
- Two child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate cabin on twin sharing basis.
- Three child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed. ORIf third child request in a separate cabin – 50% of the (adult fare + Single Supplement charges)
- Single child (5 years -12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin: – Two adults fare on twin sharing basis.
- Two child (5 years -12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin: – One adult fare plus 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.
- Child booking if requested in a separate cabin is subject to travelling with the adults. It is to be noted that single child has to share guide/vehicle with adults travelling together in case of Suite & PS cabin booked pax. In case, a separate higher category vehicle is required then supplement will be levied.
- Please note that we do not have the facility for interconnecting cabins except in the Presidential Suite Car.
- All applicable taxes will be charged extra.
In case of FIT’s:
a) 25% of the published price plus applicable taxes at the time of confirming the booking along with names.
b) Balance payment 60 days prior to the departure.
In case of bookings under companion offer:
a)1st Adult:- 25% of the published price plus applicable taxes at the time of confirming the booking along with names.
b) 2nd Adult:- Full 50% of the published price plus applicable taxes at the time of confirming the booking along with names.
C) Balance payment 60 days prior to the departure.
d) Special Note:
Name with details required at the time of booking except as provided. Name change is allowed upto 30 days prior to departure.
Only one date change may be permitted upto 30 days prior to departure subject to availability.
No refund in case of difference of tariff.The difference of tariff to be paid in case of higher tariff for the scheduled departure.
Either name change or date change will be allowed not both as stated above.
- PENALTY CLAUSE
- Deduction of 0.5% of the balance amount shell be paid if payment is made between 30 to 59 days prior to departure.
- Deduction of 0.75% of the balance payment shall be paid if payment is made between 0 to 29 days prior to departure.
If this is not done, then the request will not be accepted and the booking will be treated as cancelled and relevant cancellation charges will be applied following deduction for services rendered.
On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation will be sent to you or your travel agent. It is your / travel agent’s responsibility to check the confirmation and advise us immediately in case of any errors. The final documentation containing the itinerary and voucher will be dispatched to you 14 days prior to date of departure.
On payment of the booking amount, you will receive an acknowledgement for the amount paid.
You will have to pay all bank charges.
The amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent. IA/TA/PSA have to make the payment (initial or balance) through NEFT/RTGS only as per th T&C. The Company reserves the right to decline your booking /s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
If you wish to cancel the booking of your client, you must communicate the cancellation by
- E-mail to IRCTC at email@example.com.
- In case the IA or any other person signs the Booking Form, it shall be conclusively presumed that the tour participants had given the necessary authority to such lead person / tour operator IA to sign the cancellation request on their behalf and send the same to the company. Such notification will only be deemed to have been given on receipt of your email / fax, since we can only act once we have received the same. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the signed fax copy reaches IRCTC on working days within working hours till further notice. A cancellation charge is applicable to compensate us for making the booking and the possibility that we will be unable to resell your place in the time available.
The following cancellation charges will apply: –
For any cancellation days are counted excluding the date of departure
- In case of FITs:
60 days or more prior to departure, 25 % of published price. 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the Net amount. 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the Net amount.
- In case of Bookings under companion offer:
- 1st Adult:-
a)60 days or more prior to departure, 25 % of published price.
b)45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the nett amount.
c) 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the nett amount.
- 2nd Adult:- Full 50% of the adult fare will be charged irrespective of no. of days from the date of cancellation and the date of departure.
- Overnight Stay & travel onboard train in Exclusive AC sleeping chambers with private attached bathrooms.
- Daily 3 meals(wide array or vegetarian & non non vegetarian cuisine).
- Packaged drinking water and Tea/Coffee on Board.
- Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary – inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
- Valet Service
- Still Camera & Entrance fees at monuments & wild life parks.
- Airport Transfers.
- Professional/Video Camera fees at monuments
- Room Service
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic beverages
- Use of Spa & business car facility
- Telephone calls,
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuties and International / Domestic Flights.