Sunderban Wilderness Tour
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Kolkata | Sunderban | Sonakhali
Description: If you are one of those who loves being amidst nature then opt for Sunderbans Jungle Camp which stretches in the duration of 6 nights and 7 days. During the tour, you will enjoy the exploration of the popular tourist attractions of Kolkata along with a number of other interesting activities such as overnight camping, bird watching, theatre performance, fishing, crab catching, jetty and boat ride, canopy walk etc.
- Visit the world-renowned Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge, Kolkata
- Enjoy motorboat journey on Gumdi, Gomor, Hogol and Drugaduani
- Indulge in bird watching and a gaming cruise to Sudhanyakhali, a watch tower
- Halt at a Fisherman’s village towards Sunderbans Jungle Camp
- Indulge in fishing and crab catching at towards the Netidhopani watch tower
- Attend a theatre performance, a musical dance performance during camping
- Enjoy a canopy walk at Do Banki
Srinagar 4 Star Package for 4 days with Day Excursion Gulmarg and Pahalgam
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 41,400||₹ 46,575||₹ 53,475||₹ 60,375|
|4 to 8||₹ 37,260||₹ 41,917||₹ 48,127||₹ 54,337|
|8 & More||₹ 35,190||₹ 39,588||₹ 45,453||₹ 51,318|
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- daily Breakfast. Full board at the game parks.
- Safari in shared vehicle with a naturalist.
- Transfers and sightseeing as noted in the itinerary by vehicle with AC on private basis.
- Local English / Language speaking guides for sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to monuments and special cultural events as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of a MTA representative at the airport.
- International flights / travel insurance / Visa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, soft drinks.
- Sightseeing additional or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the ‘itinerary.
- All costs arising due to natural disasters.such as landslides, strikes
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, resulting in higher transportation costs of surface and,
- Ground services,which could come into force before departure.