Short Escape to Gir
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Destination Covered: Rajkot | Gir national Park
Description: Home to the almost extinct mighty Asiatic Lions, the very popular Gir National Park offers you a great wildlife experience in the jungles. If you wish to have a rendezvous with the big cats but are short on time in hand, opt for meticulously-crafted Short Escape to Gir. You can have an amazing safari experience along with viewing of some exotic animals and birds of the region. The itinerary takes you along an adventure trip, bringing you close to the nature at its raw form with the wildlife. The package lasts for 3 days and 2 nights, providing a comfortable stay and travel during the tour.
- Wildlife spotting including the ferocious Asiatic Lions
- Observe the crocodiles at the crocodile farm
- Witness around 200 species of colorful birds
Short Escape to Gir
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 15,525||₹ 17,250||₹ 19,550||₹ 21,850|
|4 to 8||₹ 13,972||₹ 15,525||₹ 17,595||₹ 19,665|
|8 & More||₹ 13,196||₹ 14,662||₹ 16,617||₹ 18,572|
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- daily Breakfast. Full board at the game parks.
- Safari in shared vehicle with a naturalist.
- Transfers and sightseeing as noted in the itinerary by vehicle with AC on private basis.
- Local English / Language speaking guides for sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to monuments and special cultural events as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of a MTA representative at the airport.
- International flights / travel insurance / Visa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, soft drinks.
- Sightseeing additional or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the ‘itinerary.
- All costs arising due to natural disasters.such as landslides, strikes
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, resulting in higher transportation costs of surface and,
- Ground services,which could come into force before departure.