Rajasthan, Agra e Varanasi.
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Destinations: Delhi | Udaipur | Ranakpur | Jodhpur | Bikaner | Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri | Agra | Orccha | Khajuraho | Varanasi | Delhi
Visit India and explore the highlights of the north on this adventure tour from Delhi to Varanasi through Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Agra. Discover the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. This wonderful introduction to the magic of India includes lavish palaces, vibrant bazaars, Kama Sutra temple carvings, Bollywood blockbusters and the incomparable TajMahal. Packed with highlights and hidden gems, take time to discover the beating heart of India.
- Traditional welcome at Airport.
- Rickshaw Ride at Delhi.
- Camel Safari in Thar.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola at Udaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Amber in Jaipur.
- Tajmahal Visit in Agra.
- Tonga (Horse Cart) Ride at Agra
- Walk in Tour at Orccha
- Sunrise at Varanasi.
- Dinner with Indian Family (optional).
Rajasthan Agra e Varanasi Tour
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 47,840||₹ 89,215||₹ 74,425||₹ 1,01,270|
|4 to 8||₹ 43,095||₹ 53,300||₹ 66,950||₹ 91,130|
|8 & More||₹ 40,690||₹ 50,375||₹ 63,245||₹ 86,060|
· To know more about the Discount & Prices, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Prices mentioned above are on per person basis in twin sharing room.
· Single room supplement – 25% more of all the prices in different category.
· Minimum No. of Participants – 02.
· Add 20% Peak Season Surcharge for travelling dates between 20 December and 5 January.
· Add Govt. Taxes Extra-as applicable on date of journey.
· Children<5 years are Complimentary without bed.
|Delhi||Rockwell Plaza/Treevo/Similer||Florence Inn/Bloom Room/Similer||The Muse sarover portico/Lemone Tree Hotel/Similer||Croune Plaza/Reddision/Similer|
|Udaipur||Treevo Udainiwas/Similer||Jagat Niwas/Boheda Palace/Similer||Golden Tulip/Rajputana Palace/Similer||Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace/Similer|
|Jodhpur||Kuchaman Haveli/Similer||Kuchaman Haveli/Jodhana Elite/Polo Heritage/Similer||Ratan Vilas/Haveli Innpal/Similer||The Ummed/Similer|
|Jaisalmer||Deep Mahal/Hayat/Similer||Hotel Rana/Rawalkot/Similer||Fort Rajwada/Gorbandh Palace/Similer||Meriot/Taj Gateway/Similer|
|Bikaner||Harasar Haveli/Similer||Bhawar Nivas/Hotel Sagar/Similer||Hotel Heritage/Lal Garh Palace/Similer||Laxmi Nivas Palace/Gajner Palace/Similer|
|Jaipur||Treevo/Similer||Umaid Mahal/Vimal Heritage/Similer||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/Similer||Radisson/Holiday Inn/Similer|
|Agra||Corel tree Home Stay/Pearl Of taj home Stay/Similer||Taj Vilas/Atulya Taj/Similer||Cristal Sarovar Premier/Four Point By Shereton/Similer||Double tree By Hilton/Courtyard By Meriot/Similer|
|Khajuraho||Yogi Guest House/Similer||Clarks/Similer||Ramada/Chandela/Similer||Radisson/Similer|
|Varanasi||Hotel kiran/Similar/Similer||Hotel Surya/New Temple Town/Similer||clarks/Rivatas/Similer||Ramada Plaza/Similer|
* In Case of Non Availability of Above Mentioned Hotels, Similar Category Hotels would be Provided.
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for .
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers.
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Rikshaw Ride in Old Delhi.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Camel Safari in Jaisalmer.
- Optional Dinner with an Indian Family at Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Jaipur Amber Fort.
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Boat ride at Varanasi.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request).
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get informations, we can assist you to get the visa for India).
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks.
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site).
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture.
5% Government Service Tax (GST).