Departure Dates – 1 Nov, 3 Nov, 5 Nov, 7 Nov
Pushkar Fair By Train Tour
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destinations: Delhi | Ajmer | Pushkar | Jaipur | Agra
Pushkar Fair, Probably the world’s biggest cattle fair. This tour will bring you in the biggest reunion of domestic animals and introduce you the golden triangle of India, Delhi, Agra and the pink city of Jaipur. A perfect tour for those who like to experiance something differ. According to Hindu chronology, the Pushkar Fair takes place in the month of Kartika (October or November) beginning on the “ashtmi” ( the 8th day of the Lunar Calendar and continues till full moon (poornima)
- Pushkar Camel Fair
- Cattle Activities during the fair and camel cart ride.
- Camel safari at Pushkar.
- Pink City of Jaipur and Elephant Ride during the excursion to fort Amber.
- Tajmahal at Agra and
- Tonga ride from Tajmahal to Agra Fort.
Pushkar Fair By Train Tour
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 26,845||₹ 32,955||₹ 41,145||₹ 60,970|
|5 to 8||₹ 24,115||₹ 29,640||₹ 37,050||₹ 54,860|
|9 & More||₹ 22,815||₹ 28,015||₹ 34,970||₹ 51,870|
· To know more about the Discount & Prices, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Prices mentioned above are on per person basis in twin sharing room.
· Single room supplement – 25% more of all the prices in different category.
· Minimum No. of Participants – 02.
· Add 20% Peak Season Surcharge for travelling dates between 20 December and 5 January.
· Add Govt. Taxes Extra-as applicable on date of journey.
· Children<5 years are Complimentary without bed.
|Delhi||Rockwell Plaza/Treebo/Similar||Florence Inn/Bloom Room/Similar||The Muse sarovar portico/Lemon Tree Hotel/Similar||Crowne Plaza/Raddison/Similar|
|Ajmer||Hotel Vega Inn/Hotel Kanak Sagar/Similar||Regenta Inn Embassy/Similar||Manshingh Place/Similar||Country inn And Suits/Bijay Niwas/Similar|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Legacy/Pushkar Bagh/Similar||Jagat Palace/Pushkar Palace/Similar||Ananta Spa & Resort||Ananta Spa & Resort/Similar|
|Jaipur||Treebo/Similar||Umaid Mahal/Vimal Heritage/Similar||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/Similar||Radisson/Holiday Inn/Similar|
|Agra||Coral tree Home Stay/Pearl Of taj home Stay/Similar||Taj Vilas/Atulya Taj/Similar||Cristal Sarovar Premiere/Four Point By Sheraton/Similar||Double tree By Hilton/Courtyard By marriott/Similar|
* In Case of Non Availability of Above Mentioned Hotels, Similar Category Hotels would be Provided.
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for .
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers.
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Optional Dinner with an Indian Family at Jaipur.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Rikshaw Ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant Ride at Jaipur Amber Fort.
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Camel Safari in Pushkar.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request).
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get informations, we can assist you to get the visa for India).
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks.
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site).
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture.
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST).