Prague, Munich and Austria Package For 6 Days
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Destination Covered: Prague | Munich | Innsbruck | Salzburg | Vienna
Description: The largest city and capital of the Czech Republic, Prague is the magical city which is topping the bucket list of many tourists. The outstanding city has many things to explore. Get brim with the charm of this city where you will love seeing the castles, gulping down the beer and witness some of the amazing monuments. Next on the trip is Munich. Due to the world war, it was completely destroyed in two, but manage to cope up with it and become one of the beautiful cities among others. Last but not the least, you will cover Austria which is packed with splendid mountain peak and trails.
- Spend your evening in Old Town Square.
- Take a boat tour along the Vltava River.
- Enjoy delectable cuisines from all over the world.
- Walk-in to Swarovski Museum which is a home of crystal.
- Visit the biggest folk festival and drink a beer.
- 2 Nights Accomodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Prauge.
- 1 Nights Accomodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Innsbruck
- 1 Nights Accomodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Salzburg.
- 1 Nights Accomodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Vienna.
- Terms of Europamundo: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: PRAGUE, VIENNA
- Boat: Boat Tour along Moldava River in Prague in PRAGUE
- Evening transfer: Old Town Square in Prague in PRAGUE, City Hall Square in Vienna in VIENNA
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle in PRAGUE, BMW Welt in MUNICH, Swarovski Crystal Museum in
- Airfare not included
- Visa charges are additional.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Any other items not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Airport taxes, visas, taxes to enter or leave a country, tips (which, as specified on the travel pass, for some destinations like the USA are obligatory and must be paid directly on arrival to the driver and/or guide).
- Extras in hotels, optional activities, and usually drinks during meals.
- Government Service tax 9 %