Magic of Tajmahal and Lord Krishna
Destinations Covered: Delhi | Jaipur | Agra | Mathura
Duration: 12 Days / 11 Nights
Tour description : India is a Land of Enchantment, The Rich culture and History resonates in its monuments, Folklore and Lifestyle. The life Stories of different Legendry Gods have been Inspiring to the whole country. Ruled By Great Hindu Rajput warriors and Mughal Emperors.
North India is dotted with some of the Fantastic monuments. This Tour Would Take you to some of the Most famous Monuments of India like Tajmahal, Red Fort, Amer Fort. Apart from these In this tour You would have the chance of visiting the Birthland of Lord Krishna. You will get to see his Birth Prison, And Other Magnificent Temples of Mathura and Vrindavan.
- The Tajmahal, One of the wonders of the World.
- Amer Fort Visit in Jaipur.
- Rickshaw Ride in old city of Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Amber, Jaipur.
- Tonga (Horse Cart) Ride at Agra.
- Dinner With an Indian family (optional)
MAGIC OF TAJMAHAL AND LORD KRISHNA
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|No of pax||3 star||4 star||5star|
- To know more about the Discount & Prices, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices mentioned above are on per person basis in twin sharing room.
- Single room supplement – 25% more of all the prices in different category.
- Minimum No. of Participants – 02.
- Add 20% Peak Season Surcharge for travelling dates between 20 December and 5
- Add Govt. Taxes Extra-as applicable on date of journey.
- Children<5 years are COMPLIMENTARY without bed.
|City||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Delhi||Bloom room, florence inn /similar||Sarovar portico golden tulip/similar||Crown plaza, lemon tree/similar|
|Jaipur||Vimal heritage,mahal khandela/similar||Royal orchid, lemon tree/similar||Radisson, holiday inn/similar|
|Agra||Taj vilas, atulya taj/similar||Four point, crystal sarovar premier/similar||Ramada, radisson/similar|
|Mathura||Clarks inn hotel abhinandan/similar||Brijwasi lands inn,sarovar portico/similar||Sarovar portyico/similar|
- Accommodation as per Itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle (Etios/similar for 2 persons, Innova/similar for 3 to 4 persons, Tempo Traveller for 4 to 8 persons)
- Daily Breakfast
- Professional Guide (In Case of non availability of Language Speaking Guide, an English Speaking guide will be provided)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private and personized services.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 2 bottles of water per traveller per day
- Travel kit document bag
- One souvenir photo from MTA compliments
- Local assistance
- International Flights / Domestic Flights (we can provide the same at an additional cost and request)
- Insurance & Visa (we can give Visa Assistance and Provide Insurence with suppliment price)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, drinks.
- Additional tourist tours or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- All costs incurred due to natural disasters such as landslides, roadblocks, political disturbances (strikes) etc. (charged by the customer, which is directly payable on site).
- Any increase in fuel taxes or prices, resulting in increased surface transportation costs and ground services, which could take effect before departure.
- All that is not mentioned in the program.
- Monument Entrance fees and any excursion or activity fees.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned and specified in Itinerary and in inclusions