Lakshadweep 2 Night 3 Days Kadmat Island Package (Monday,Wednesday and Friday)
Destination Covered: Kadmat Island
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
A cruise from Agatti to Kadmat onboard the HSC [High Speed Catamaran] will take around 2.30 hours. The blue sea around you is a beauteous vision. The cool ocean breeze and seagulls will give an absolutely unforgettable journey. You will encounter sandbanks, sparkling coral reef, large school of fish and other marine animals.
During the travel you could catch a glimpse of many different islands, mostly uninhabited. Bangaram island [9km] is situated just opposite side of Thinnakara island [11km] and share the vast lagoon and coralline banks with Agatti. On the north-south edge of the lagoon Parali (i); Parali (ii) and Kalpitty isle are situated. Pitti Bank is situated around 20 km ahead from Agatti Island.
Pitti island, also called PakshiPitti (Island of birds) and hence there are many birds over here, particularly the Seagulls. Pitti Bank is a largely submerged sunken atoll with a very large lagoon area. There are just two islands Pitti and Amini share the lagoon and remain at its opposite ends. Amini Island lies at the northeastern extremity of Pitti Bank, 42 km from the uninhabited Pitti Island.
Per Pax : ₹21,125/- ( Non Ac Beach Cottage )
Per Couple : ₹42,315/- ( Non Ac Beach Cottage )
- Flight Ticket /Ship Ticket Charges Kochi to Island and Back to Kochi
- All other Water sports like Kayaking Snorkeling and glass boat etc.
- Under Water Scuba Diving.
- All other personal expenses like Shopping, sightseeing etc.
- Entry Permit and Heritage fee 2 Island.
- Welcome drinks.
- Pickup and drop at Agatti and Kadmat.
- Agatti-Kadmat-Agatti speed boat charges.
- Accommodation at Kadmat Beach Resort.
- All 3 time meals [breakfast Lunch and Dinner] morning and evening tea or coffee.
- All the Government taxes.
- Documentation Charges.