Khajuraho With Tiger Tour
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination : Delhi | Nagpur | Bandhavgarh | Khajuraho | Delhi
If you are a wildlife enthusiast who loves spotting the big cat’s then Tiger with Khajuraho Temple Tour that spans for 7 nights and 8 days will be perfect for you. During the tour, you will explore wildlife of Madhya Pradesh at Kanha National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park. Both of these wildlife parks boast of having a good population of tigers. Along with this, you will also get a chance explore the famous world heritage Khajuraho temples, built during the times of Chandela rulers.
- A trip to world famous Heritage Khajuraho temples
- Enjoy jungle safari at Kanha National Park
- Explore tiger, wild dogs, big cats, deer and leopard at Kanha
- Enjoy nature walks around the reserve area
- Enjoy Elephant ride at Bandhavgarh
Srinagar 4 Star Package for 4 days with Day Excursion Gulmarg and Pahalgam
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 30,935||₹ 36,972||₹ 45,022||₹ 53,072|
|4 to 8||₹ 27,841||₹ 33,275||₹ 40,520||₹ 47,765|
|8 & More||₹ 26,294||₹ 31,426||₹ 38,269||₹ 45,111|
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- daily Breakfast. Full board at the game parks.
- Safari in shared vehicle with a naturalist.
- Transfers and sightseeing as noted in the itinerary by vehicle with AC on private basis.
- Local English / Language speaking guides for sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to monuments and special cultural events as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of a MTA representative at the airport.
- International flights / travel insurance / Visa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, soft drinks.
- Sightseeing additional or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the ‘itinerary.
- All costs arising due to natural disasters.such as landslides, strikes
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, resulting in higher transportation costs of surface and,
- Ground services,which could come into force before departure.