Holi Tour With Golden Triangle
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destinations: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Explore the Wonders of North India in this tour of Delhi, Jaipur & Agra, Popularly known as Classic Golden Triangle. This tour will take you back in time of Mughals and Indian Maharajas. Witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, with its Fascinating Monument like TajMahal and Red Fort. Enjoy The Colourful Festival of Holi with Indian Families at Agra. Holi is Considered to be one of the most Intersting and Joyous Festival of India. Where people of Every class, Caste and religion Take part. End your Tour With the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur famous for its Rajpoot Style buildings and colourful Markets.
- The Tajmahal, One of the wonders of the World.
- Holi Festival celebration with Indian Families at Agra.
- Optional Dinner with Indian Families on Chargeable Basis.
- Rickshaw Ride in old city of Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Amber, Jaipur.
- Tonga (Horse Cart) Ride at Agra.
- Dinner With an Indian family (optional).
Holi Tour With Golden Triangle.
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 23,335||₹ 28,600||₹ 35,620||₹ 54,275|
|4 to 8||₹ 15,080||₹ 23,985||₹ 32,045||₹ 48,815|
|8 & More||₹ 19,825||₹ 24,310||₹ 30,225||₹ 46,150|
|Delhi||Rockwell Plaza/Treebo/Similar||Florence Inn/Bloom Room/Similar||The Muse sarover portico/Lemon Tree Hotel/Similar||Crowne Plaza/Reddision/Similar|
|Agra||Coral tree Home Stay/Pearl Of taj home Stay/Similar||Taj Vilas/Atulya Taj/Similar||Cristal Sarovar premiere/Four Point By Sheraton/Similar||Double tree By Hilton/Courtyard By marriott/Similar|
|Jaipur||Treebo/Similar||Umaid Mahal/Vimal Heritage/Similar||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/Similar||Radisson/Holiday Inn/Similar|
* In Case of Non Availability of Above Mentioned Hotels, Similar Category Hotels would be Provided.
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for .
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers.
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Holi Celebration With An Indian family at Agra.
- Optional Dinner with an Indian Family at Jaipur
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Rikshaw Ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant Ride at Jaipur Amber Fort.
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request)
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get informations, we can assist you to get the visa for India)
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site)
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST)