Highlights of the North
Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Destinations: Delhi | Varanasi | Khajuraho | Orchha | Agra | Fatehpur Sikri | Abhaneri | Jaipur | Chittorgarh | Udaipur | Delhi
10 Day Tour in North India covering all the important destination in North India. Our Tour will start from the capital city Delhi. A young cosmopolitan city with a lot of History and Art. Proceed to Varanasi and enjoy the spiritual ambiance of this oldest inhabited city, followed by the magnificent Kamasutra Temples at Khajuraho and the Palaces of Orchha. Visit Tajmahal and feel the Mughal splendour and emerge yourself in the colorful streets of Pink city at Jaipur. Continue your trip to Chittorgarh, a magnificent walled city fort built on the top of a hill and conclude your tour in the romantic city of lakes at Udaipur. History, Culture, Spirituality, Local Market walks, forts, Monuments and the local family life. This is a combination of all.
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi, an incredible experience of being in between the hustle and bustle of Traffic in India
- Bangla Saahib Sikh Temple and its kitchen
- Feel Like Maharaja while riding on the Elephant at Fort Amer, Jaipur
- The Monkey Temple at Galta Ji
- One of the Oldest and Biggest Step Well at Abhaneri
- Tajmahal, Monument of Love and First wonder of the World
- Erotic sculptures in The Temples of Khajuraho
- Experience the Power of Spirituality and Faith with River Ganga at Varanasi
Highlights Of North Tour Tariff
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
Number Of Persons
2 to 4
5 to 8
9 & More
Florence Inn/Bloom Room/Similar
The Muse sarovar portico/Park Inn/Similar
Crown Plaza/Lemon Tree/Similar
Hotel kiran/Bistro Hostel/Similar
Hotel Surya/New Temple Town/Similar
Clarks Ganges/Ramada Plaza/ Similare
Radisson/ Taj Gateways/Similare
Yogi Guest House/Hotel Harmony/ Similar
Mint Bundela Resort/Golden Tulip/ Similar
Clarks/ Ramada /Similar
Hotel Priya/Maniram Palace/Similar
Taj Vilas/Atulya Taj/Similar
Crystal Sarovar Premier/Four Points By Sheraton/Similar
Double tree By Hilton/Ramada/Similar
Vimal Heritage/Mahal Khandela
Lemon Tree Premier/Royal Orchid/Similar
Boheda Palace/Hotel Landmark/Similar
Rajputana Palace/Fern Residency/Similar
The Lalit Laxmi Vilas/Ramada/Similar
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for 10 nights.
- Daily Breakfast
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Train fare from Jhansi to Agra in Air Conditioned chair car wagon.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Rikshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Ganga River Boat Ride at Varanasi
- Tonga Ride At Agra
- Elephant Ride at Amer in Jaipur
- Common Boat ride in Lake Pichola at Udaipur
- Choice of having a Cook and Dine with family At Agra or at Jaipur (Optional)
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Optional Evening Dance Show at Udaipur
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request)
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get information, we can assist to get visa to India)
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site)
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tips. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST)