Grand Tour Gujraat And Mumbai – Mumbai | Ahemdabbad | Dasada | Bhuj | Rajkot | Sasangir | Bhavnagar | Palitana | Champaner |
12 Days / 11 Nights
first of all Come and experience the Magic of Vibrant Gujarat. Gujarat is situated at the western coast of India and is famous for its rich heritage , culture and also tradition . Grand Tour Gujraat And Mumbai tour offers you an opportunity to explore this marvellous state, its people and their folklore, its Magnificent Temples. Gujarat has always been a centre point of trade between India and other civilizations and trade has always been in their blood. therefore people of Gujarat are very affluent and that reflects in their lifestyle. During the journey of Trible Gujrat you can feel more traditional and artistic touch. Their vibrant and colourful life makes them most lively community in India. Come immerse yourself in the charm of Gujarat.
- City of Bollywood Mumbai and its Lifestyle
- Step Well at Rani ki Vaav
- Lesser known Rabaari Tribes of Gujrat
- Villages and Handicraft of Great Rann of Kutch
- Rare Species of wild ass at Little Runn of Kutch
- Historical temple of Somnath dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Fish market at Diu
- Asiatic Lion at Gir National Park
- More then 800 Jain temples on top of Palitana Hill
|No. Of Pax||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||$ 589.00||$ 724.00||$ 890.00||$ 1,177.00|
|4 to 8||$ 530.00||$ 651.00||$ 801.00||$ 1,060.00|
|8 & More||$ 501.00||$ 615.00||$ 756.00||$ 1,001.00|
- These Rates are note valid from 20 Dec to 10 Jan
- Price mentioned above is on per person basis.
- Minimum No. of Participants – 02.
|Mumbai||Aster Inn/Similar||Fab Hotel/Similar||Sarovar Portico/Similar||The Leela/ The Lalit/Similar|
|Ahemdabad||Treebo Vise President/Treebo Unity/Similar||Ginger Ahmedabad/Le Grande Residency/Similar||House of MG/Lemon Tree/Similar||Hayat / Courtyard by Marriott /Similar|
|Dasada||Bhavna Resort/Similar||Royal Safari Camp/Similar||Royal Safari Camp/Similar||Rann Riders/Similar|
|Bhuj||Hotel Prince Residency/Similar||Hotel Prince/Similar||Regenta Resort/Similar||Kutch Safari Lodge/Similar|
|Rajkot||Everland/Similar||Fern Residency/Similar||Sarovar Portico/Similar||Fortune Park/Similar|
|Sasangir||Daksh Resort/Similar||Anil Farm/Similar||Lion’s Paw/Similar||The Fern/Similar|
|Bhavnagar||Narayani Heritage/Similar||Narayani Heritage/Similar||Sarovar/Lords/Similar||Nilambagh Palace/Similar|
|Champaner||Darbargadh Resort/Similar||Jambughoda Palace/Similar||Jambughoda Palace/Similar||Jambughoda Palace/Similar|
- All transfers as shown in Itinerary.
- Overnight stays in the hotels listed or similar category, standard room including breakfast. Ful Board Plan in Dasada and Gir.
- Train from Mumbai to Ahmedabad
- The Train From from Vadodara to Mumbai.
- 1 Jeeep Safari in Little Rann of Kutch.
- 1 Jeep Safari at the National Park of Gir.
- Expenses for permits in Banni villages.
- Entrances for Monuments and Visits.
- Route as indicated by the program (subject to various actions in case of events such as flight cancellations or other events that do not depend on My Tour Adviser’s will or for special departures during fairs)
- International Flights / Domestic Flights (we can provide the same at an additional cost and request)
- Insurance & Visa (we can give Visa Assistance and Provide Insurence with suppliment price)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, drinks.
- Additional tourist tours or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- All costs incurred due to natural disasters such as landslides, roadblocks, political disturbances (strikes) etc. (charged by the customer, which is directly payable on site).
- Any increase in fuel taxes or prices, resulting in increased surface transportation costs and ground services, which could take effect before departure.
- All that is not mentioned in the program.