Golden Triangle India
Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination : Delhi | Jaipur | Agra | Delhi
Explore the Wonders of North India in golden triangle india tour of Delhi, Jaipur & Agra, Popularly known as Classic Golden Triangle. This tour will take you back in time of Mughals and Indian Maharajas. Witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, Get entranced by the majestic tour and be in awe of historical Agra.with its Fascinating Monument like TajMahal and Red Fort. Discover the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur famous for its Rajpoot Style buildings and colourful Markets.
- The Tajmahal, One of the wonders of the World.
- Amer Fort Visit in Jaipur.
- Rickshaw Ride in old city of Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Amber, Jaipur.
- Tonga (Horse Cart) Ride at Agra.
- Dinner With an Indian family (optional)
Classic Golden Triangle
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 19,825||₹ 24,180||₹ 41,730||₹ 47,580|
|4 to 8||₹ 17,810||₹ 21,775||₹ 27,040||₹ 36,985|
|8 & More||₹ 16,835||₹ 20,540||₹ 25,454||₹ 40,430|
|Delhi||Rockwell Plaza/Treebo/Similar||Florence Inn/Bloom Room/Similar||The Muse Sarover portico/Lemone Tree Hotel/Similar||Crowne Plaza /Radision/Similar|
|Agra||Coral Tree Homestay/Pearl of Taj Homestay/Similar||Taj Vilas/Hotel Atulyaa Taj/Similar||Crystal Sarovar Premier/Four Points by Sheraton/Similar||Doubletree by Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott/Similar|
|Jaipur||Treebo/Similar||Umaid Mahal/Vimal Heritage/Similar||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/Similar||Radisson/Holiday Inn/Similar|
* In Case of Non Availability of Above Mentioned Hotels, Similar Category Hotels would be Provided.
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for 10 nights.
- Daily Breakfast
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Rikshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Tonga Ride At Agra
- Elephant Ride at Amer in Jaipur
- Choice of having a Cook and Dine Experience with a family at Agra or at Jaipur (Optional)
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request)
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get information, we can assist to get visa to India)
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site)
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST)