Glimpse of Himalayan Kingdom
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Destination Covered: Dargeeling | Pelling | Gangtok
Description: Taking the glimpse of Himalayan Region is everyone’s dream. The exceptional culture and overwhelming landscapes are the priceless things one can see. The snow-clad high peaks, cold temperature, and massive glaciers beautifully outline the scenery of this region. The Himalayan kingdom is circumscribed with breathtaking lakes and rivers that enchant the visitors from all over the world. There are numerous adventurous opportunities are available for you to explore. Taking a sightseeing tour is just spell-bound experience. This is the thing that you never want to miss. To make your trip remain in your memories forever, My Tour Advisor is working with you to make a perfect plan.
- ‘Dorje Ling’ – A place of the Thunderbolt.
- View of “Queen of the hills”.
- Visit to Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise.
- Visit to Khechipalri Lake and Rimbi Water Falls.
- Changu Lake – snows off the surrounding mountains Legends.
- Overwhelmed with the nature’s beauty.
- Do camping in the heart of Himalayas.
- Queen of hills is worth to watch.
- A beautiful sunrise at Tiger Hill is never to miss.
- Changu Lake can be on your list because of its snow off surroundings.
|No. Of Pax||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
- Platinum charges are on MAP plan
- Price mentioned above is on per person basis.
- Minimum No. of Participants – 02.
|Darjeeling||Seven Seventeen||Mount Himalayan/Similar||Mount Himalayan/Similar||Viceroy/|
Norling Resort and Spa
|Summit Golden Crescent/|
Summit Namnang Courtyard
|Pelling||Newa Regency||Newa Regency||Pemaling Residency/Similar||Himalayan Retreat/|
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature like medical expenses, phone calls, etc
- Entry fees at Monuments and guide services
- Government Service tax as applicable