East India Wildlife Tour
Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
Destination Duration: Delhi | Kaziranga national park | Kalimpong | Sunderban national park | Kolkata
Description: East India Wildlife Tour, a tour package of 13 nights and 14 days will offer you a chance to explore the wildlife of northeast region of India. During the tour, you are going to indulge in wildlife safari at some of the very popular wildlife reserves of this region- Kaziranga National Park, Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary and Sundarbans. The itinerary also includes sightseeing in Delhi, Kalimpong and Kolkata. A boat ride and an elephant safari are the major attractions of the tour.
- Guided tours to the tourist attractions of Delhi
- A nature walk and an elephant Safari into the Kaziranga National Park
- A Bihu dance performance during stay at Kaziranga
- View silk worm rearing at a tribal village
- A stroll around tea gardens and a visit to a tea factory
- Explore Kalimpong tourist attractions
- Rafting in river Teesta
- Bird watching at Sajnekhali Bird Watching while cruising
- Wildlife viewing at Sundarbans while aboard a motor cruise
- A cycle rickshaw ride to the Rangabelia Tagore Society
East India Wildlife Tour
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 60,375||₹ 71,587||₹ 86,537||₹ 1,01,487|
|4 to 8||₹ 54,337||₹ 64,428||₹ 77,883||₹ 91,338|
|8 & More||₹ 51,318||₹ 60,849||₹ 73,557||₹ 86,264|
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis at hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- daily Breakfast. Full board at the game parks.
- Safari in shared vehicle with a naturalist.
- Transfers and sightseeing as noted in the itinerary by vehicle with AC on private basis.
- Local English / Language speaking guides for sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to monuments and special cultural events as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of a MTA representative at the airport.
- International flights / travel insurance / Visa
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, soft drinks.
- Sightseeing additional or extra use of the vehicle, other than those mentioned in the ‘itinerary.
- All costs arising due to natural disasters.such as landslides, strikes
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, resulting in higher transportation costs of surface and,
- Ground services,which could come into force before departure.