Backwaters Of Kerala
Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
Destinations: Cochin | Munnar | Periyar | Alleppey | Kumarakom | Cochin
Kerala, God’s own country welcoming you with its years long history and natural and biodiversial atmosphere. A journey that touches the most beautiful places in the most prosperous state of ‘India, situated between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats. The landscape full of waterways, canals and lagoons is home to a great variety of animals to admire, during the excursion aboard houseboats, better known as Kettuvallams.
- Traditional welcome at the airport .
- Visit of Vasco da Gama’s Tomb
- Visit of Jewish Synagouge.
- Visit of Tea Plantation.
- Spice plantation Tour.
- Houseboat in Aleppey .
- Ayurvedic massage and Yoga choices
- Beach and relax .
Backwaters of Kerla
2018-19 Season Tariff
- Foreign Nationals can pay INR Tariff in equivalent foreign exchange, as per prevailing rate of exchange on www.xe.com
|Number Of Persons||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|2 to 4||₹ 30,335||₹ 37,375||₹ 46,670||₹ 67,730|
|4 to 8||₹ 27,300||₹ 30,605||₹ 41,990||₹ 60,905|
|8 & More||₹ 25,805||₹ 31,720||₹ 39,650||₹ 57,525|
|Cochin||Treebo/Similar||Keys Hotel Katti Ma/Similar||Fragrant Nature/Similar||Coconut Lagoon CGH Earth/Similar|
|Munnar||Munnar Dreams/Similar||Hotel Grand Plaza/Similar||Munnar Tea County Resort/Similar||Fragrant Nature/Spice Tree/Similar|
|Periyar||Hotel Ambadi/Similar||Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis/Similar||Hotel Sangam/Similar||Spice Village/Similar|
|Alleppey||Backwater Retreat Theme House/Similar||Green Fields Kumarakom/Similar||Lemon Tree/Similar||Coconut Lagoon CGH Earth/Similar|
|Kumarakom||Backwater Retreat Theme House/Similar||Green Fields Kumarakom/Similar||Lemon Tree/Similar||Coconut Lagoon CGH Earth/Simil|
* In Case of Non Availability of Above Mentioned Hotels, Similar Category Hotels would be Provided.
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in the preferred hotel category for .
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers.
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Visit of Spice Plantation.
- Visit of Tea Garden at Munnar.
- Boat Ride in the lake of Periyar Reserve.
- One Night Stay At House Boat in Kumarkom at Vembnad Lake.
- Kathakali dance show.
- Possibility of Lunch at Kumbalangi Village on Chargeable Basis.
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- One Souvenir Photo as a memory of the Tour.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request).
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get informations, we can assist you to get the visa for India).
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks.
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site).
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture.
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST).