Athens, Mykonos and Santorini for 8 Days
Destination Covered: Athens | Mykonos | Santorini
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Description: A well-crafted package is specially designed to make you enjoy the soothing environment at Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. Relish the magnificent beaches, archaeological sites, villages, lip-smacking food and last but not the least go for lots of shopping. Go to Acropolis and you will be pleased to see the whitewashed houses along with alleyways. How can you forget about the paradise beaches? On visiting Santorini you can enjoy the splendid views. For a perfect plan, you can trust on My Tour Advisor who will help you in making your trip hassle free and you can enjoy the most.
- Take a break and go to the Parthenon.
- Must take a city and sightseeing tour.
- How about to go for sailing.
- Visit Rarity Gallery.
- Taste the wine of Santorini..
- Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games were held.
- Visit to Delos island.
- Caldera-Volcano-Hot Springs & Oia sunset.
- Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea.
- 2 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Athens.
- 2 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Mykonos.
- 2 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Santorini
- 1 night accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Athens.
- Daily Breakfast provided.
- Transfers in A/C coach with English speaking escort
- Private transfers in Athens for the route airport hotel – airport with A/C coach
- Private transfers in Athens for the route hotel Piraeus port – hotel with A/C coach
- SIC transfers in Mykonos for the route port – hotel – port with A/C coach
- SIC transfers in Santorini for the route port – hotel – port with A/C coach
- Ferries: Ferry tickets in Economy class including port taxes
- Piraeus Mykonos with normal speed vessel (Blue Star Ferries)
- Mykonos Santorini with High speed vessel (Sea Jets)
- Santorini Piraeus with normal speed vessel (Blue Star Ferries)
- Organized Tours:Half day Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum on SIC basis (maximum 4 hours) with a/c coach & Tour Guide + entrance fees to Acropolis and to Acropolis museum
- Visa fees
- Cost of travel insurance or any other insurance.
- Tips and Porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Government Service Tax of 9%