Athens for 4 Days
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Destinations Covered: Athens
Description: The historic capital of Europe, Ethens is packed with long and fascinating history. It has left a universal significance among the tourists because of its value and civilizations. This place is best if you want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of your life. The ultra-modern metro, new motorways and spotless parks are portraying this place in a better manner. It is waiting for you to enjoy the mouthwatering food, incredible temples, and ancient history. You cannot stop yourself for doing shopping from the vibrant central market. Come across the Athens and unveil some of the amazing places that you have never seen before.
- Panathinaiko Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place.
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Visit the Acropolis museum.
- Parthenon hall with the metopes.
- Cherish the open-air cinemas and night out at the clubs.
- You will regret about visiting here and be a part of this vibrant city.
- Get ready for the night wonders.
- Go for yachts sailing and feel the waves.
- Gaze at the beautiful temples.
- 3 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Athens.
- Round trip Private transfers in Athens Airport-Hotel-Airport.
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and museum of Acropolis with English speaking guide + entrance fees (organized), and the transportation from/to hotel.
- Visa fees
- Cost of travel insurance or any other insurance.
- Tips and Porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Government Service Tax of 9 %
- Extra charges for night transfers supplement. 22:00-07:30 hrs per taxi 15.00 Euros per way