Ankara – Cappadocia For 3 Days
Destination Covered: Ankara | Cappadocia
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Description: Ankara is a vivacious city where your heart beats to see more and more. The sophisticated arena, unmatched history and economic success make it distinct from others. The extraordinary monuments tell the beautiful history of Turkey. It gets its name from soft fiber that is produced from the rabbit named Angora. Cappadocia has been yet another city that is located in south central Turkey. The tourists come here because of its unique geological features. It is no more like fairytale which has the presence of honeycomb hills and other worldly beauty. Contact My Tour Advisor and plan an unforgettable journey with us.
Visit to Anatolian Civilizations Museum.
Drive to panoramic Atakule tower.
Goreme Valley Outdoor Museum .
Visit the Avanos village pottery center.
- Airport transfers, 3 nights accommodation on halfboard basis, excursions including all the visits and museum entrances as well as lunch, transportation and guiding (English speaking, other languages will be provided upon request), hotel tips.
- Air tickets not included
- Visa charge not included
- Government service tax 9 %
- Personal Items
- Anything which is not covered in the Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance
- Meals unless specified
- Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 6 US$/pp per day to guide, 3 US$/pp per day to driver).
- Note :- Trade fairs surcharges will be applicable. Its Advice at the time of booking.
- Children below the age of 8 are not permitted on this tour as per their group travel policy.