Allahabad Kumbh Mela Tour with Varanasi and Ayodhya
Duration : 9 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations : Varanasi – Allahabad – Ayodhya – Lucknow
Description: The holy land of Allahabad enjoys being in the vicinity of some equally sacred and beautiful destinations. There are some nearby places that match to the level of the sanctity of this city, while few are far away but are tied in the common thread of being the venues of Kumbh Mela just like Allahabad. The Buddhist destination of Gaya; the land of Shiva, Varanasi; Yoga Capital, Rishikesh; the land of Rama, Ayodhya; and the historically affluent, Sarnath are some of the top destinations that are worth seeing in India along with four destinations of Kumbh Mela including Allahabad.
- Accommodation (on a twin-sharing basis) in t;he preferred hotel category for 10 nights.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers.
- A well maintained air conditioned vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout the tour.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide for city sightseeing and monument visits.
- Ganga River Boat Ride at Varanasi.
- Street Food Experience & Walking tours.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- International flights, Domestic flights & Insurance (we can do the same on request)
- Entry visa to India (Click Here to get information, we can assist to get visa to India)
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites and parks
- Possible entrance fees for cameras and camcorders (to be regulated on site)
- Meals, drinks, personal extras and anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
- Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- 5% Government Service Tax (GST)