A Taste of the Hills –
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Darjeeling | Gangtok
Destination: The beauty that prevails in the North East India is mystical and mesmerizing and this 4 nights 5 days tour provides you with real taste of the hills that is adventurous and unforgettable. You will experience the serenity of the hills that prevails in the tea estates, sunrises and sunsets or the marvelous scenic views of the Himalayas. The place has Buddhist culture imbibed in it and Darjeeling and Sikkim have a great amount of monasteries and monks. While Darjeeling is known for its variety of tea estates and the view of majestic Kanchenjunga peak, it has numerous buildings with rustic charm of colonial era. Gangtok is known for its amazing landscapes, dancing rivers and serene lakes, which makes it a must visit destination.
Dorje Ling – At an altitude of 2134m.
Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise.
Visit to visiting Flower Show and Do Drul Chorten.
Changu Lake – at an altitude of 12,400 feet.
|No. Of Pax||Budget||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
- Platinum charges are on MAP plan
- Price mentioned above is on per person basis.
- Minimum No. of Participants – 02.
Hill crown Retreat
|Mount Himalayan /Similar||Summit Grace/|
|Summit Golden Crescent/|
Summit Namnang Courtyard
Norling Resort and Spa
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or Similar as per meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation by appropriate NAC vehicles as per itineraries and package.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/station transfers.
- Any Airfare/Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature like medical expenses, phone calls, etc
- Entry fees at Monuments and guide services
- Government Service tax as applicable.